SOME COMMENTING/REVIEWING GUIDELINES
- Anonymous Comments will have to be approved by the admin, however as a registered user your comments will appear instantly.
- We hope that you will base your opinions on facts and logic. But we can't certify that anyone does; the only comments we endorse are those we write.
- Share what you know. Correct others politely if they're wrong.
- Start a dialogue. Being part of a community means expressing differing views with others. Defend your viewpoint with facts and opinions, not name calling and attacks.
- The site is meant for the entire community. Explicit language and content is not welcome. If it's inappropriate for The Simpsons, it's probably inappropriate here.
- Being part of a community means tolerating differing views, as well as helping keep order. Report comments that are inappropriate, not just those with which you don't agree
- Don't pretend to be someone else, and don't give out the information or identity of others.