A limited quantity X-clusive. Plus SAVE $15.00 when you add a liner!
NEW for 2013 the ZOIC X Shorts redefine what gravity gear should feel like. Loose, lightweight, high performance shorts for all your drops, descents, ladders and skinnies, the quick-drying 4-way stretch fabric delivers when your adrenaline is surging. And in a first for ZOIC, we're offering you a choice of getting these shorts without a liner or saving $15.00 when you add one of our high quality cycling liners with chamois pad.
What others are saying:
- BikeRumor put the word out about our exclusive offer.
- Twentynineinches.com basically living in the X Shorts.
- Men's Essential Liner constructed of ZO-wick mesh with our custom ZO-Tech chamois pad
- Men's Premium Liner constructed of ZO-wick mesh with Italian-made Elastic Interface chamois pad
- 14" inseam designed to fall below knees
- Relaxed casual style for adrenaline adventures and post-ride pub crawls
- Nylon webbing belt with buckle offers adjustable sizing
- Please refer to our Size Chart to find *your* best fit
- Fusion inseam gusset provides superior range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups
- 2 front zipper hand pockets, 1 side cargo pocket
- Headphone cord control grommet and loop
- 360 degree flat waistband with velcro and zip fly closure
- Semi-Auto-Lock Zippers with logo tabs easily glides and locks when facing down to stay shut while you ride
- Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation
- Microfiber sunglass wipe secured with elastic strap attached inside of pocket to keep your vision clear
- Shell: 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Liner: 91% Polyester, 9% Spandex